M9903 Petfood Ingredients
The objectives of this study were to assess the market potential in the EU for palatability enhancing products in dry petfoods and to suggest how the US client might best enter this market. Information was sought on the existing market situation in respect of volume and value of palatability enhancers. Manufacturers, agents and distributors of these products were identified and described. Issues specific to the EU such as tariffs or GMOs were also discussed.
Click to see the contents of the study or look below for an outline.
The study contained the following:
Markets for Petfood
Markets for Palatants
What Have Other Palatant Companies Done?
What Have Companies in Other Sectors Done?
Interest in Palatants
Entering the EU Market
Appointing an Agent
Appointing One or More Distributors
Establishing a Collaboration
Establishment of a European Company
- Initial Annual Cost of Operating an Office in Europe
European Petfood Markets
Complete Dry Petfoods
European Petfood Market
Danish Petfood Manufacturers
Dutch Petfood Manufacturers
French Petfood Manufacturers
German Petfood Manufacturers
Italian Petfood Manufacturers
Norwegian Petfood Manufacturers
UK Petfood Manufacturers
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AV01 PUReOPE: Process for Upgrade and Recovery Of Polyphenol Extracts
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market