CPL Business Consultants can help CFOs, Financial Service and Private Equity clients understand risks and evaluate potential investments.
You may wish to acquire or divest a company involved in ingredients.
CPL has a deep understanding of the markets for food ingredients, health and nutrition, dietary supplements, animal feed, petfood, agriculture, cosmetics, fine chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
Therefore, CPL uses this experience in various situations to provide valuable insight, expertise and strategic advice to investment banking, corporate finance, private equity, venture capital, investment management, insurance & risk management, legal, accountancy and other professional services companies.
CPL Business Consultants has completed numerous due diligence projects for Private Equity and strategics. We provide buy-side and sell-side support and are able to respond quickly to help ensure a quick transaction or to identify potential deal breakers and other issues early in the process.
Our services include:
- Identification of acquisition and investment targets
- Commercial, strategic and vendor due diligence
- Advice on revenue-enhancing strategies
- Advisory support for IPO and capital markets offerings
- Assistance in preparing business plans, teasers, information memoranda and due diligence documents etc.
- Assistance in filling mission-critical roles, prior to sale and post-acquisition, through CPL Executive Search
Some example projects are shown below. Please contact us for specific examples of our due diligence engagements.
Biologicial Crop Protection Opportunity Screening
Synergies Between Feed Additive Company Product Portfolios
Opportunities in Culinary Systems
Opportunities in Food Systems and Blends
Texturizing Company Due Diligence
Global Markets for Rice-based Ingredients
Strategy Review for an Ingredients Company
Global Markets & Applications for Alginates
Plant Sterols and Stanols in Food and Pharmaceuticals
Global Pectin Market Overview