In this case study, a global chemicals and fertilisers company engaged CPL Business Consultants to assess the attractiveness of plant growth promoting micro-organisms (PGPM) and formulate a go-to-market strategy. CPL’s comprehensive report enabled the client to make an informed decision as part of its overall growth strategy.
The objective of this study was to assist a client in determining its strategy and approach concerning plant growth promoting micro-organisms (PGPM) sold into the added growth and crop protection markets. The company wished to know if a business based on these organisms was attractive or might become so. The study described the business’s present position and future potential based on information on the companies, products, prices, markets, trends and potential in this area.
Plant Growth Promoting Micro-Organisms
- Principal findings
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Genetic Engineering Impact
Organisms covered e.g:
- Bacillus subtilis
- Other nitrogen-fixing micro-organisms
- Mixtures and unspecified products
Plant Growth Promoting Micro-Organisms Functionality
- Microbes that Improve Plant Nutrition
- Rhizobia, etc.
- Biological Control of Plant Pathogens
- Plant Growth Modifying Substances
- Technical validity
Registration of Plant Growth Promoting Micro-Organisms
- Registration in the UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, US
Plant Growth Promoting Micro-Organisms Companies
Company profiles including:
- Company Origins
- Target Sectors
- Product Focus
- Geographic Distribution
~50 companies contacted e.g.:
- PGPM Manufacturers
Figures and Tables
- Plant Disease Control Products
- Company Origins
- Distribution Markets
- Companies’ Target Sectors
- Companies’ Product Focus
- Geographic Distribution .
- Companies and Number of Products by Sector
- Company Products and Prices
- Sectors/Crops Served by PGPMs
CPL has also worked on plant nutrition technologies, innovations, and PGPM market strategy. Please look at our PowerPoint Introduction and Brochure describing deliverables and differentiators. You can also review eight case studies.