The objective of this study was to determine the market opportunities for a coagulation enzyme for use in cheese. This study specifically addressed the question of coagulation enzymes from GMOs. Several questions needed to be addressed:
- Is there any reason to consider entering this sector?
- If a company wanted to do this, what would it cost over what period of time?
- If a company were to enter this field, would it earn back its investment?
- What patents or other intellectual property can be obtained?
- What would be the best approach for a company entering this field? Should it consider doing this on its own or with others in the business?
Table of Contents
Coagulant Enzymes and Cheese Making
- The Physiological Role of Coagulant Enzymes
- The Cheese Making Process
- Cheese by Country
- Cheese by classification
- Coagulant Enzymes from GMOs
- Advantages of Coagulants Produced from GMOs
- Flavour Profiles
- Vegetarian Cheese
- Companies Producing Coagulant Enzymes
Coagulating Enzymes Market
- Scope for new patents
Abstracts of Academic Publications on coagulation enzymes from GMOs
Patent Bibliographic Information
- US Patents
- Others or All
- Non—US Patents