The purpose of this study was to assist the client in determining its strategy concerning entry into the fruit compounds business. Although the client had a good position in fruit, it was under increasing price pressure from lower-cost imports. It believed that it had the in-house technical skills to make and market fruit compounds, a step forward in the value chain.
The study detailed the market, market trends, key success factors in terms of product and customer support, and made a number of recommendations for positive action by the client.
The contents included:
Objective and background
- Market growth
- Key success factors
- Technical support for fruit compounders
- In-house technical requirements
- Capital investment
- How to obtain sales
- Loyalty of present customers
- How do fruit compounding companies develop?
- Market Size and Direction
- United Kingdom
- Yoghurt Production Process
- Ice Cream
Customer Attitudes to Fruit Compound Suppliers
- Ice cream
- Food Retailers
- Fruit and Fruit Compounders
- Suppliers to Fruit Compounders