G0422 Implementing a Business Strategy for the United States
This study formed part of a series performed for a European client seeking to expands its activities in the US. Following the assessment of current business strategy, a number of actions were required to identify potential partners/collaborators for this company in the US, arrange and assist in the discussions and negotiations to bring about a change in direction and approach. CPL assisted throughout this process.
We identified partners that has an established marketing and sales network, a good reputation and a culture that would align with that of the home operations. Candidates were screened and the strongest ones profiled in detail, enabling is to make recommendations as to which were the most suitable to approach.
Click here for a PDF of the contents of the study or look below for an outline.
Table of Contents
Recommendations and future actions
- Marketing capabilities of the partner
19 company profiles
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities