In this case study, CPL was engaged to map the competitive landscape for animal feed additives in Serbia during the due diligence of a successful private equity acquisition.
The objective of this study was to review the markets for animal feed additives and premixes, in Serbia and neighbouring countries in the Balkans.
CPL surveyed 100 farmers to assess their views on competing companies and how they position themselves. We used public databases to support our findings, reporting on the size and growth of the animal feed and animal production industries in Serbia and the Balkans, and company literature and contacts.
Table of Contents
- Regional Drivers for Feed
- Animal Protein Consumption
- Regional Farming Structure
Regional Market for Compound Feed
- Europe and Regional Compound Feed Market Estimates
Raw Material Supply
- Supply Sufficiency
- Raw Material price Volatility
- Raw Material and Feed Prices
Market for Premixes and Additives
- Technical Introduction and Definitions
- Market Drivers
- Europe and Regional Premix and Additives Market Estimates
- Importance of IP
Competitive Environment for Animal Feed, Premixes and Additives
- Survey Findings
Home Country Competitors
- Animal Feed, Premixes and Additives in Serbia
- 15 Company Profiles
- 8 Company Profiles