In this case study, an animal feed additive company engaged CPL Business Consultants to assess ten potential acquisitions. CPL profiled the companies and then ranked them in order of suitability as acquisitions using non-parametric analysis. Subsequently, the client acquired one of CPL’s targets, which had a superior technology which complemented the existing product portfolio.
The overall objective of this project was for CPL to assist the client in its search for and analysis of animal feed additive acquisitions. Following internal research and non-parametric analysis, CPL identified a list of the top 10 companies and profiled each in some detail. CPL was then able to:
- Confirm or validate existing information
- Add to, or fill in, the gaps within the existing companies’ summaries
- Screen additional companies
- Analyse the top 10 targets with others using CPL’s non-parametric analysis
- Compare with client’s parameters and determine strategic fit
- Compile detailed company profiles.
Click to see the contents of the study, or otherwise, look below for an outline.
Animal Feed Additive Acquisitions
- Principal Findings
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Animal Feed Additive Company Profiles
Profiles For 10 Potential Acquisitions e.g.:
- Fit with client
- Views on Potential Feed Additive Acquisitions
Companies Analysed and Rejected
- Ten companies rejected
- Other companies considered and rejected e.g.:
- Direct Fed Microbials
- Premix and acidifier
- 29 Contacts
CPL has worked on many projects in animal feed additives including a a number of due diligence projects, for example on feed additives, premix and compound feed. Have a look at our PowerPoint Introduction and Brochure describing deliverables, differentiators and case studies. You can also review eight case studies.