N9803 Acquisition Study in Alternative Crop Protection
The objective of this study was to provide information on the market strategies and organisation of companies currently active in the alternative crop protection (ACP) business in order to assist the client in developing its strategy for ACP.
The study addresses how ACP products are sold and contrasts companies that are vertically integrated with those that are horizontally integrated. Business opportunities for the client in the ACP business were identified in Europe and the US. The current technologies were summarised and requirements for participation were outlined.
The study contained information on:
Companies – Geographic Distribution
Product Ranges – By Company
Manufacturers And Distributors
Identified Distributors Of Products
- Neem Insecticides
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities