In this case study, the procurement department of a global FMCG company engaged CPL Business Consultants to provide insights into the global users and manufacturers of ascorbic acid.
Objective & Methods
During the study, CPL first identified the global manufacturers and users of ascorbic acid in food & beverages and pharmaceuticals and then produced a ranked list of the top 10 users.
The study initially used information from within the CPL database, from public sources and from contacts with manufacturers and users of ascorbic acid. In addition, CPL obtained information from individuals and companies knowledgeable about the markets, products and technologies.
One of the key features of the work was discussions with actual and potential customers for these products. This information was collated and analysed in order to obtain a clear understanding of the markets, trends, producers, and competing products.
Click to see the contents of the study or look below for an outline.
Global Ascorbic Acid Users
Top Global Users of Ascorbic Acid
Top Global Producers of Ascorbic Acid
- Global manufacturers and production figures for ascorbic acid
- Recent news on pricing, companies and other events affecting the market for ascorbic acid
- 11 interviews with companies manufacturing or using ascorbic acid
Ascorbic Acid Applications
- Food technological uses and applications of ascorbic acid
- Flour millers using ascorbic acid in the US
US Supplement Manufacturers
- Ranking of US Dietary Supplement Manufacturers
- US Dietary Supplement Manufacturer Company Profiles
Have a look at our PowerPoint Introduction and Brochure describing deliverables, differentiators and case studies. You can also review eight case studies.