In this case study, CPL Business Consultants provided information and insights into the global food colourants market for a client looking at a potential investment opportunity. CPL was able to provide timely information and insights which enabled the client to come to a quick decision.
CPL provided insights into the global food colourants market, including five years of historical quantitative data and growth estimations for the next five years. The client was particularly interested in understanding the market segments: colours vs lakes, natural vs synthetic vs colouring foodstuffs, and caramel as a colour. Additionally, the client required an opinion on the potential regional growth of the market in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Utilising CPL’s network of senior industry executives, combined with desktop research and information from its databases, CPL was able to provide authentic, hard-to-get data, which gave a more realistic view than data found in some publicly available published reports. Due to the client’s immediate needs, the report was completed within a compressed timescale.
Table of Contents
- Historical Market and Forecast
- Global Market Outlook
- Methodology and Definitions
- Food Colourants Definitions
- Artificial and Natural Colours
Food Colourants Market Estimates
- Food Colourants Market Overview
- Food Colourants Revenue Development and Regional Split
- Food Colourants by Source
- Synthetic and Synthetic Colours Revenue Development
- Market Breakdown by Region
- World Market Food Colourants Summary
Please review our PowerPoint Introduction and Brochure describing deliverables, differentiators and case studies. You can also review eight case studies.