In this case study CPL Business Consultants provided industry insight on animal feed additives for a global investment bank’s annual Chemicals Conference. CPL was engaged by Citi to make a presentation at its headquarters, which was also streamed globally to clients in 97 countries.
The presentation included an introduction, followed by a discussion of farming systems, and overview of industry structure, the markets and trends. CPL then answered questions from participants of the Chemicals Conference.
CPL Business Consultants Introduction
- Core Consulting Team
- Expertise in Animal Health and Nutrition
- Support and Experience in Transactions
- Regional Differences in Farming Systems
- National Differences in Farming Systems
Feed Additives Industry Structure
- Complexity of the Animal Health and Nutrition Value Chain
- Fragmented Market Segments
- Consolidated Market Segments
Compound Feed Market
- Compound Feed Growth and Outlook
- Components of Animal Compound Feed
- Margins on Animal Feed Components
- Why Additives?
- Trends in Animal Protein Consumption
- Compound Feed Use Trends
- Market Growth and Outlook
- Market Drivers
- Growth Drivers and Restraints for Premixes and Additives
- Discussion – Antibiotic Growth Promoter Replacement
- Discussion – Regulations for Additives
- Value Proposition
- Branded Additives – Example
- Adoption Rates
- Discussion – Growth in Chinese Market
Feed Additives Q&A
Have a look at our PowerPoint Introduction and Brochure describing deliverables, differentiators and case studies. You can also review eight case studies.