In this case study, CPL Business Consultants was engaged by a global food ingredients company to identify potential clean label emulsifiers which could be developed and added to its product portfolio.
CPL conducted a comprehensive review, interviewed experts and organised an expert workshop to explore the possibilities with the client. At the end of the project, the client evaluated and implemented a number of the opportunities found.
CPL’s client required guidance on where it should have been innovating and the target markets for clean label emulsifiers. The aim was to assist the client in shaping a programme to develop clean label emulsifiers.
CPL used scientific literature, regulations databases, industry news and expert interviews to complete this report. We provided our client with transcripts of interviews.
View the outline of the report below or click here to see the table of contents.
Table of Contents
About This Report
- About The Summary Report
- About The Reference Report
- Opportunity Study
- Voice of Customer
- Clean Label Trend
- Key Targets for Replacement
- Options for Clean Label Emulsification and Key Challenges
Opportunities in Clean Label Emulsifiers
- Non-Parametric Analysis Model for Opportunities
- Natural Emulsifiers
- Emulsion and Foam Formation
- Emulsion Stability
- Animal Proteins, Plant Proteins, Microbial Proteins
- Phospholipids, Other Lipids
Voice of Customer
- Contact Summary
- Market Estimates of Emulsifiers and Inclusion Levels
- Clean Label Trend
- Limitations of Existing Emulsifiers
- Options for Clean Label Emulsification
- Challenges in Developing and Using Clean Label Emulsifiers
- Desired Attributes/Properties Sought in Emulsifiers
- 44 Contact Reports
- Markets by Region
- Market by Emulsifier Type
Clean Label Emulsifiers Workshop
- Clean Label Keywords
- Most Relevant Categories
- Rating of Existing Options
- Must Haves and Nice To Haves
- Emulsifier Brainstorm and Prioritisation
- Main Challenges
- Challenges in Developing a Clean Label Emulsifier
- Effectiveness of Emulsifiers and Challenges of Replacing Them
- Animal Proteins
- Plant Proteins
- Microbial Proteins
- Phospholipids and Other Lipids
Have a look at our PowerPoint Introduction and Brochure describing deliverables, differentiators and case studies. You can also review eight case studies.