The objective of this study was to assist the client with commercial due diligence relating to a target company operating in the field of natural preservative ingredients.
The main contents of the study were based on sources including in-house databases and an extensive network of contacts in addition to publicly available information (e.g. data from government agencies, patents, scientific journals, trade press, internet etc.). Additional information was sought from other key resources within the industries concerned in sufficient depth to provide accurate analysis and guidance.
CPL used its extensive network of contacts, (including the CPL Executive Search network), to elicit information that would be difficult or impossible for clients to obtain independently Interviews were conducted with those knowledgeable in the industry, both face-to-face and telephone conversations. Contacts were also made at trade-shows.
The report consists of two parts, the summary report and the reference report, to provide the essence of CPL’s findings along with our recommendations, followed by detailed data sources and analysis.
Click to see the contents of the study or look below for an outline.
Table of Contents
Answers to Client’s Questions
- Current Use of Natural Preservatives
- General Comments
- Market Growth and Volumes
- Primary Natural Ingredients Used In ‘Curing’ or ‘Preserving’ Meats
- Antimicrobial Ingredients
- Other Complementary Natural Ingredients and Systems
- Method of Purchase: Single Ingredients Vs Systems
- Volumes Used in the Meat Industry
- Factors Affecting the Future Use of Natural Preservatives
- Potential Market Growth and Future Product Launches
- Influence of Press Reporting
- Opinions on Quality of Products Currently Available
- Companies Searching For Value in A Supplier
- Supplier Offerings in Natural Preservation
- Switching Of Suppliers
- Unmet Needs within Supplier Provision