In this case study, CPL Business Consultants reviewed the natural extracts and preservatives market, e.g. for meat curing, and conducted a Voice of Customer survey. The information gathered was then used in due diligence for a potential acquisition.
This study supported a client during commercial due diligence for a natural extracts and preservatives ingredients company by providing insights into the products, markets and customers.
The main contents of the study were based on sources including in-house databases and an extensive network of contacts in addition to the publicly available information. Additionally, information was sought from other key resources within the natural extracts and preservatives industry in sufficient depth to provide accurate analysis and guidance.
CPL used its extensive proprietary network of contacts to elicit information that would be difficult or impossible for clients to obtain independently Interviews were conducted with those knowledgeable in the industry, both face-to-face and web conversations. CPL also made contacts at trade shows.
The report consisted of a summary report followed by a reference report. These provided the essence of CPL’s findings and our recommendations, and also detailed data sources and analysis, respectively.
Click to see the contents of the study, or look below for an outline.
Table of Contents
- Products & Prices
Natural Extracts and Preservatives
- Current Use of Natural Preservatives
- General Comments
- Market Growth and Volumes
- Primary Natural Ingredients Used In ‘Curing’ or ‘Preserving’ Meats
- Antimicrobial Ingredients
- Other Complementary Natural Ingredients and Systems
- Method of Purchase: Single Ingredients Vs Systems
- Natural Extract and Preservative Prices
- Volumes Natural Extracts Used in the Meat Industry
- Factors Affecting the Future Use of Natural Preservatives
- Potential Market Growth and Future Product Launches
- Influence of Press Reporting
- Opinions on Quality of Products Currently Available
- Companies Searching For Value in A Supplier
- Supplier Offerings in Natural Preservation
- Switching Of Suppliers
- Unmet Needs within Supplier Provision