In this case study, a phytosterols company engaged CPL Business Consultants to analyse the market growth outlook for plant sterols. CPL made predictions with a high level of confidence to inform its strategic planning process.
This report supplemented an earlier report on the Plant Sterols (Phytosterols) Market. CPL combined the information from the previous work with additional data, to make five-year market forecasts for plant sterols. We also detailed the factors that could influence growth in the sterol market.
CPL had access, through contacts, to the predictions and forecasts of the sterols market from a number of industry sources. Additionally, it had access to non-specialist market data reports. We extracted the numerical predictions from those reports and commented on the assumptions that these predictions used. For the non-specialist reports, we explained any incorrect assumptions made or misconceptions of the market which skewed this data.
Click to see the contents of the study, or otherwise look below for an outline.
Plant Sterols Market Growth Outlook
Market demand estimates
- Baseline market demand by volume
- Baseline per cent split between Europe, US & ROW
- Five-year market demand growth (CAGR) using CPL base numbers
- Five-year market demand growth (CAGR) using Client base numbers
- Comparison of volume and growth predictions
Comments on the assumptions in other reports
- Global, Europe and US market data reports
Sterol market trend based on our contacts’ views
Contact reports and recent news with market implications
- Contact reports
- Supplemental supermarket surveys
- News reports with market implications
Have a look at our PowerPoint Introduction and Brochure describing deliverables, differentiators and case studies. You can also review eight case studies.