SCS Formulate, Coventry, 12-14 November 2024
Meet CPL Business Consultants at SCS Formulate, the largest and most comprehensive personal care and cosmetics ingredients show in the UK. It regularly attracts over 200 companies.
You can find every conceivable ingredient, raw material and vital tool. It is a unique opportunity to see the new, the innovative, the proven, the everyday and the obscure. The shown has everything required to create, make and market cosmetics for today and tomorrow.
SCS Formulate includes free-to-attend supplier-led presentations which feature the latest products and services from within the UK Personal Care and Cosmetics Industry.
The event also includes the Laura Marshall Memorial Award recognising innovation within the Personal Care and Cosmetic industry. For award entrants, ‘innovation’ includes all aspects of the industry from the latest formulation to new test methods, an innovative packaging format, electronic advances and beyond. The 2023 winner was Aston Chemicals for its Lotion de l’Ocean concept.
SCS Formulate runs the following scientific programmes at the event:
- Inform: Seminars featuring experts and authorities tackling a stimulating range of technical and commercial issues.
- Inspire: Supplier led presentations featuring the latest products, services and equipment within the UK Personal Care and Cosmetics Industry. The Inspire Displays serve as a reliable reference to explore some of the cutting-edge technologies in the industry.
- Sustainability Focus: Covering environmental, economic and social aspects and in one way or another is a hot topic with all companies and individuals at SCS Formulate.
- Mixing Demonstrations: These demonstrations offer solutions to any mixing and formulation
- Sensory Workshops: Actively engage and gain insights into product applications, whether that be a scent for hair care, flavour for lip care, or a different texture for a cleanser.