IFT first Annual Event & Expo, Chicago, 14-17 July 2024
IFT FIRST stands for Food Improved by Research, Science and Technology; in 2024 the annual event and expo is the place to advance your knowledge, network, business and push the future of food forward.
The IFT first Annual Event & Expo is organised by the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT). IFT is a forum for passionate food professionals to collaborate, learn, and contribute knowledge to innovative solutions for the benefit of everyone.
Experience the latest products, trends, and innovations. Be immersed in the industry’s most extensive collection of food ingredients, food safety & quality, technology, equipment, processing and packaging suppliers. Meet over 1,000 exhibiting companies at the forefront of the latest global food trends. See the products designed to address these trends.
CPL Business Consultants is a regular attendee at this important global expo and conference. IFT first exhibitors have included ABF Ingredients, ADM, Bunge, Cargill, DSM, Givaudan, Glanbia Nutritionals, GNT, Ingredion, Jungbunzlauer and Tate & Lyle.
- Reimagine Functional Food & Beverages: How Ergothioneine Supports Healthy Aging Presented by Blue California
- The Power of Plant Proteins: Making Life Better for Brands, Consumers, and the Planet Presented by Ingredion
- Harvesting Health: Leveraging the Power of Plants for a Healthier Society Presented by DSM
- Out With the Egg, in With the Plants: Ardent Mills’ Alternatives to Egg Market Volatility Presented by Ardent Mills
- Building the Business Case for Regenerative Agriculture
- Product and Process Design—Your Key to a Uniform Finished Product Presented by Eurofins
- Marketing Disruptive Businesses to Investors and the Public
- Reducing Food Waste by Extending the Shelf-life of Baked Products Presented by Innophos
- Making the Case: Sustainable Drying Solutions That Don’t Sacrifice Quality Presented by Bepex
- Building a Sustainable Future for Food: The Role of Molecular Simulation and Machine Learning Presented by Schrödinger
- How to Navigate a Supply Chain Failure
- Understanding the Consumer Mood-Scape
- Adapting to New Realities of Food Product Development
- How Polyphenols Deliver Solutions for Clean Label Lipid Oxidation Control and Shelf Life in Foods and Snacks Presented by Layn Natural Ingredients