CPL Business Consultants is always on the lookout for ambitious and talented individuals with an interest in consultancy to join us.
- Our consultants and senior consultants have scientific backgrounds and are most qualified for PhD/DPhil or equivalent. A recent MBA is an advantage.
- If you are qualified to degree level, you can join CPL as an analyst.
- Industry professionals interested in working in consultancy or established consultants can join CPL as associates.
The position of Business Consultant offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced and qualified person to join a small, well-established, growing consultancy business. Notably, the position requires an ambitious self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills combined with an ability to think logically and laterally and to develop new ideas and conclusions from facts and opinions. In addition, the role is an opportunity for an intelligent and flexible individual to expand on his experience in many aspects of business development consultancy, focusing on the life science industries.
- PhD in a scientific discipline is required; MBA would be desirable but not essential.
- Commercial work experience is also desirable.
- Looking for longer-term career commitment as an essential team member taking the company to the next stage in its growth.
- Intellectually curious.
- Able to acquire, align, analyse and assimilate information within tight deadlines.
- Excellent fluency in English with impeccable written communication skills; additional languages are an advantage.
- Computer/software literate, advanced internet search skills, highly numerate.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, diligent, resourceful, and lateral thinker with excellent social skills.
- A team player but able to work independently.
- Hold a driving licence and have the freedom to travel
If you are interested in joining CPL, please send your curriculum vitae and other supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, you can schedule a meeting online to answer any questions you may have. Please use our bookings page to do this.