M9906 The EU Sugar Industry
The objective of this study was to obtain information about European sugar producers in order to assist the client in understanding its competitive position. In particular, the study sought information about the capacities of other companies to process sugar into secondary, speciality products using various pieces of equipment to combine and modify sugar.
The study sought to identify the products made and to obtain information about their prices, volumes, customers and exports. In addition, the study aimed to determine the current and future position of these companies in respect of organic sugar and in respect of industrial fondants.
Contents of the report included:
Bespoke Products or Assistance to Customers
Business Development based on Speciality Products
Technical Overview of Products and Processes
Review of activities of major producers
- The Netherlands
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities