M9906 The EU Sugar Industry
The objective of this study was to obtain information about European sugar producers in order to assist the client in understanding its competitive position. In particular, the study sought information about the capacities of other companies to process sugar into secondary, speciality products using various pieces of equipment to combine and modify sugar.
The study sought to identify the products made and to obtain information about their prices, volumes, customers and exports. In addition, the study aimed to determine the current and future position of these companies in respect of organic sugar and in respect of industrial fondants.
Contents of the report included:
Bespoke Products or Assistance to Customers
Business Development based on Speciality Products
Technical Overview of Products and Processes
Review of activities of major producers
- The Netherlands
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AV01 PUReOPE: Process for Upgrade and Recovery Of Polyphenol Extracts
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market