AS11 Resin-Derived Bioactives – Feasibility and Piloting Studies
CPL is sometimes asked by clients to organise and co-oerdinate laboratory work on their behalf as part of a larger commercialisation project.
The objective of this project was to assist a client in investigating the potential to extract bioactives (triterpenes, sesquiterpenes, and others) from tree resins using scCO2 extraction. Potential bioactives of interest included α-amyrin, β-amyrin, α-copaene, β-elemene, spathulenol, platambin, digitoxigenin and gitoxigenin
This project evaluated the suitability of the source material as a substrate for scCO2 extraction. CPL identified a suitable laboratory to carry out the scCO2 extraction feasibility and piloting studies. CPL managed and co-ordinated study.
CPL reviewed the experimental results, provided a report on the success of the extraction method and organised logistics to send the extracts produced from the feasibility study to the client for further analysis.
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities