L0020 Marketing Plan for Artificial Insemination Business
CPL’s client had acquired an established company that producing, selling and providing an artificial insemination service for the dairy industry. Profitability had declined and following the acquisition the company had to become profitable, and CPL was engaged to develop a marketing plan.
The project involved collaboration with the company to develop a marketing plan.
Issues included understanding the dynamics of the market through market characterisation and analysis, semen value to the customer, the company’s relationship with its sales agents, brand values and the opportunity for a re-launch.
When completed, the plan detailed in a timetable a series of specific actions in respect of human resourcing, market approach, franchising out some of the company’s services, modernising the sales approach including e-commerce and reducing overheads.
Contents included the following:
Summary of Marketing Plan
Strategy, Objectives & Tactics
SWOT Analysis of the Company
- Market Share
- Artificial Insemination Market Segmentation
The Purchase Decision
- Economics of Milk production
Number and Distribution of Cows
Number and Geographic Distribution of Farms
Sales Forecasts and Cost Budgets
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AV01 PUReOPE: Process for Upgrade and Recovery Of Polyphenol Extracts
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market