C0826 Post Prandial Lipemia
The objective of this overview of post prandial lipemia is to provide assistance in determining whether to move forward in this area, and if so, how?
Click to see the contents of the study or look below for an outline.
Table of Contents
What do we think?
- Weight management
- Post prandial lipemia
- A new compound
- Post Prandial Lipemia (PPL)
- What will reduce PPL?
- Nutrition & Diet
- Exercise and Omega fatty acids
- Omega Fatty Acids & Fish Oils
- Soluble fibre
- Dietary Antioxidants
- Green Tea
- Statins and stanols
Paper abstracts cited in the text
- 1Postprandial lipaemia, metabolic syndrome and LDL particle size in urbanised South African blacks with and without coronary artery disease
- 3 Clinical Relevance of Postprandial Lipaemia
- 4 Postprandial lipaemia – the influence of diet and its link to coronary heart disease
- 5 Exercise and postprandial lipaemia: effects on peripheral vascular function, oxidative stress and gastrointestinal transit
- 6 Effect of prior exercise on postprandial triglycerides in overweight young women after ingesting a high-carbohydrate meal.
- 7 Aerobic exercise alters postprandial lipemia in African American versus White women
- 8 Effects of exercise at different times on postprandial lipemia and endothelial function
- 9 Effects of continuous versus accumulated activity patterns on postprandial triacylglycerol concentrations in obese men
- 10 Dietary strategies for improving post-prandial glucose, lipids, inflammation, and cardiovascular health.
- 11 Exercise plus n-3 fatty acids: Additive effect on postprandial lipemia
- 12 Fish oil in combination with high or low intakes of linoleic acid lowers plasma triacylglycerols but does not affect other cardiovascular risk markers in healthy men
- 13 DHA + EPA for Cardiovascular Health
- 15 Effect of dietary antioxidants on postprandial endothelial dysfunction induced by a high-fat meal in healthy subjects
- 16 Multifunctional effects of green tea catechins on prevention of the metabolic syndrome
- 17 Influence of genetic factors in the modulation of postprandial lipemia
- 18 The effect of statins on postprandial lipemia
- 19 Effects of a stanol-enriched diet on plasma cholesterol and triglycerides in patients treated with statins.
- 21 Effect of orlistat on postprandial lipemia, NMR lipoprotein subclass profiles and particle size
- 22 Ciprofibrate Therapy Improves Endothelial Function and Reduces Postprandial Lipemia and Oxidative Stress in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
References from the Medline Search
- “postprandial lipemia” and “atherosclerosis”
- “Postprandial lipemia” and “omega”
- “Postprandial lipemia” and “tea”
- “Postprandial lipemia” and “Alcohol”
- “Postprandial lipemia” and “Plant sterol”
- “Postprandial lipemia” and “Plant stanol”
- “Postprandial lipemia” and “Statins”
- “Postprandial lipemia” and “Exercise”
- “Postprandial lipemia” and “Emulsifiers”, “Stabilisers”or “Sorbitan”
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market
- B0904 Vegetable Proteins Industry (Plant-Based Proteins)