N9810 Plant Growth Promoting Microorganisms – Market Strategy
The objective of this study was to determine a strategy for plant growth promoting micro-organisms (PGPM) sold into the added growth market and the crop protection market. The company wished to know if business based on these organisms is attractive at present or may become so in the future.
The study describes the business in respect of its present position and future potential based on information on the companies, products, prices, markets, trends and potential in this area.
During this study, over 100 companies were originally identified as having potential involvement in this business sector. Of these, ~50 had actual involvement and information was sought from all of these and obtained from most. Over 50 contacts were made with companies making or selling products as well as authorities or experts involved with registration. General discussions were held with a wide group of knowledgeable individuals at conferences and similar venues. In addition, information and leads were obtained from in-house databases and from publicly accessible information.
The study contained the following information:
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- The Use Of Rhizobial Products
- Impact Of Genetic Engineering
- The Use Of Mycorrhizae
- The Use Of Trichoderma Products
- The Use Of B Subtilis
- Use Of Azospirillum
Other Nitrogen Fixing Micro-Organisms
Mixtures And Unspecified Products
- Microbes That Improve Plant Nutrition
- Rhizobia Et Al.
- Biological Control Of Plant Pathogens
- Plant Growth Modifying Substances
- Technical Validity
- Spain And Italy
- Company Origins
- Distributor Sector
- Target Sector
- Product Focus
- Geographic Distribution
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AV01 PUReOPE: Process for Upgrade and Recovery Of Polyphenol Extracts
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market