C0814 Opportunities in Biopesticides
The biopesticide business was reviewed in order to identify areas of significant growth which could represent a potential opportunity. The business was divided into four sections: microbial biopesticides (those based on bacteria, fungi, viruses and protozoa), semiochemicals (insect behaviour modifiers including pheromones), botanicals (naturally occurring plant derivatives with pesticidal activity) and macrobials (predators, parasites, pollinators and entomopathogenic nematodes).
Click here for a PDF of the title pages of the study.
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities