C0814 Opportunities in Biopesticides
The biopesticide business was reviewed in order to identify areas of significant growth which could represent a potential opportunity. The business was divided into four sections: microbial biopesticides (those based on bacteria, fungi, viruses and protozoa), semiochemicals (insect behaviour modifiers including pheromones), botanicals (naturally occurring plant derivatives with pesticidal activity) and macrobials (predators, parasites, pollinators and entomopathogenic nematodes).
Click here for a PDF of the title pages of the study.
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market
- B0904 Vegetable Proteins Industry (Plant-Based Proteins)