AU09 Nutraceutical Bioassays
The objective of this study was to utilise CPL’s knowledge and networks to assist the client with its business development in North America.
The main contents of the study were based on sources including in-house databases and an extensive network of contacts in addition to publicly available information (e.g. data from government agencies, patents, scientific journals, trade press, internet etc.). Additional information was sought from other key resources within the industries concerned in sufficient depth to provide accurate analysis and guidance.
CPL used its extensive network of contacts, (including the CPL Executive Search network), to elicit information that would be difficult or impossible for clients to obtain independently Interviews were conducted with those knowledgeable in the industry, both face-to-face and telephone conversations. Contacts were also made at trade-shows.
The report consists of two parts, the summary report and the reference report, to provide the essence of CPL’s findings along with our recommendations, followed by detailed data sources and analysis.
- Click to see the contents of the study or look below for an outline.
Table of Contents
- Principal Findings
- Validation and Testing Services
- C.Elegans in Validation and Screening
Claims Substantiation and Regulatory Testing
- C. Elegans
- Interfering RNA
- Other Bioassays
- Sports Nutrition
- Plant Extracts
- Market Overview
- Health and Marketing Claims
- Shelf-Life Extension
- Personal Care
- Animal Health
- Pet Care Products and Services
Players and Products
- Major Classes of Botanical Extracts
- Sulphur-Containing Phytochemicals
- Polyphenols in Health & Nutrition
- Sirutin Activators, PPAR & AMPK Modulators
17 Potential Customers
9 Service Providers
23 News & Research
- Competitor Literature
- Potential-Client Related Literature
- Academic Literature
- 5 Tables
- 21 Figures
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market
- B0904 Vegetable Proteins Industry (Plant-Based Proteins)