W9103 Molecular ‘Pharming’
In this project, the client was a biotechnology company that had developed technology relevant to producing therapeutic polypeptides via genetic modification of plants. The client had maintained an agreement for several years with a pharmaceutical company and now wanted advice on how best to develop its technology and to structure its partnership relationships.
CPL organised a private ‘symposium’ for the client with a number of experts in aspects of the production and legal protection of therapeutic products. Following this, a number of summary reports were written and the client was able successfully to restructure its working relationships.
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AV01 PUReOPE: Process for Upgrade and Recovery Of Polyphenol Extracts
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market