AZ08 Microcrystalline Cellulose Production and Markets
Have a look at our PowerPoint Introduction and Brochure describing deliverables, differentiators and case studies. Eight case studies can also be reviewed.
The objective of this market study was to assist our client in understanding the value added in the manufacture of microcrystalline cellulose (MCC).
The client was interested in adding value to its current operations by entering the market for MCC and wished to gain a fuller understanding of pricing and manufacturing costs involved.
The purpose of this study was to assist the client by providing information on the manufacturing costs, current pricing and market demand for MCC.
The main contents of the study were based on sources available to CPL in addition to publicly available information. These included annual reports, SEC filings, investor presentations, patents, information from the trade press and some inside information from industry contacts.
CPL contacted over 35 experts in the field as part of this work, although some would not comment on the costs involved in manufacturing MCC. Transcripts of conversations with 23 contacts are included in the report. The contacts were made in the EU and in North America.
Where possible the companies were contacted in order to obtain information on their organisations and their product ranges.
Click to see the contents of the study or look below for an outline.
Table of Contents
Objective and Background
Historic Market Data
Conclusions and Recommendations
Cost Estimation for MCC Production
- Analysis of Company A’ Cost Base
Selected Financial Information
- Financial information for 3 companies
- Contacts From 2011
- Market Value and Volume
Key Success Factors
Barriers to Entry
Contacts From 2004
- Cellulose and Cellulose Derivatives Manufacturers
- Contacts from 6 companies
- Contacts from 4 companies
- Contacts from 5 companies
- News Articles
- 7 articles
- 6 headlines
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities