M9902 Market Opportunities for Dairy Enzyme and Production Technology
The objective of this study was to determine the market opportunities for a coagulation enzyme for use in cheese. This study specifically addressed the question of coagulation enzymes from GMOs. Several questions needed to be addressed:
Is there any reason to consider entering this sector?
If a company wanted to do this, what would it cost over what period of time?
If a company were to enter this field, would it earn back its investment?
What patents or other intellectual property can be obtained?
What would be the best approach for a company entering this field? Should it consider doing this on its own or with others in the business?
Table of Contents
Coagulant Enzymes and Cheese Making
- The Physiological Role of Coagulant Enzymes
The Cheese Making Process
- Cheese by Country
Cheese by classification
Coagulant Enzymes from GMOs
Advantages of Coagulants Produced from GMOs
Companies Producing Coagulant Enzymes
Coagulating Enzymes Market
Scope for new patents
Abstracts of Academic Publications on coagulation enzymes from GMOs
Patent Bibliographic Information
Others or All
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AV01 PUReOPE: Process for Upgrade and Recovery Of Polyphenol Extracts
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market