K0105 The Market for Inulin
The objective of this market study was to provide information on the current situation of inulin in order to see if there were any new opportunities within these markets.
We sought to determine something about the reception of inulin in the marketplace and the views of the manufacturers and in a few instances, their agents. Here we were trying to see whether inulin was popular and if the trends were upwards, and whether the principal uses was as a technical functional ingredient, providing texture and replacing fat, or was as a nutritional functional ingredient, providing pre-biotic or pro-biotic effects. We also sought to determine the ‘health’ sector view of inulin as a nutritionally functional ingredient. We obtained some additional information about general trends in foods and in fibre-enhanced products.
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities