IFST Spring Conference (SC20), London, 1 April 2020
IFST’s Spring Conference (SC20) is entitled ‘The Appliance of Food Science’ and will take place in central London on 1 April 2020. Throughout our one-day event we will be showcasing the very best in food science and, in particular, its application through the very latest in technologies. We will be celebrating the hugely positive contribution food science and technology makes in ensuring the food sector continues to deliver: safe and authentic, sustainable, nutritious, and above all, tasty food. Hence it is these four themes that form the backbone of the programme.
As you have come to expect from IFST, it will be pushing the boundaries to bring you the very latest scientific thinking – but it also recognises the importance of bringing you real-life, practical solutions and examples. SC20 will provide you with plenty of opportunities to add to your Continuing Professional Development but it will also give you inspiration and solutions to apply in your work.
- Food Ingredients Europe and Health Ingredients Europe, Frankfurt, 1-3 December 2020
- SCS Formulate, Coventry, 17-18 November 2020
- SupplySide West, Las Vegas, 26-30 October 2020
- IFT, Chicago, 12-15 July 2020
- Campden BRI Day, Chipping Campden, 3 June 2020