N9807 Honey as an Ingredient
The objective of this study was to identify market opportunities for honey in the European market. To do this, CPL investigated sales of honey products in the UK, obtained additional data and information from suppliers, makers and sellers, and conducted a short and informal survey of attitudes towards honey.
Honey is generally believed to be healthier and safer than sugar and it has an almost impeccable image with consumers. It can provide an additional flavour and colour for product range extension while still being perceived as ‘healthy’, making it attractive to industrial customers. Addition of honey to non-sweet foods would expand the total market for our client, a major European sweeteners company.
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities