H0312 Herbal Supplements – Legislation
The objective of this study was to assist the client in understanding regulatory changes in the market for herbal supplements and the effects of these changes on the herbal supplement market. The client wanted details on the requirements of GAP and GMP legislation and the timescales involved in meeting their standards.
CPL examined current European and US legislation and proposed legislation, and performed interviews with legislators and regulatory bodies. We also interviewed a US herbal manufacturer.
Click here for a PDF of the contents of the study or look below for an outline.
Table of Contents
Principal Findings and Conclusions
European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products
Food and Agriculture
Herbal products manufacturer
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AV01 PUReOPE: Process for Upgrade and Recovery Of Polyphenol Extracts
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market