W9101 Fructose from Chicory
A detailed study was made on fructose syrups from chicory. The project considered what producers were doing, what customers thought, what were the price trends, and especially what the key parameters were with respect to entering the business. Specific recommendations were made and the study concluded that, at least for this client, fructose from chicory did not represent a commercial opportunity.
The study looked in considerable detail at the technology of fructose production and provided a number of economic scenarios based on different technical parameters.
Processing of Chicory to Syrups
Manufacturers and Distributors
Customer and Formulator Views
Quotas and Regulations
Appendix with Product Specifications
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities