W9101 Fructose from Chicory
A detailed study was made on fructose syrups from chicory. The project considered what producers were doing, what customers thought, what were the price trends, and especially what the key parameters were with respect to entering the business. Specific recommendations were made and the study concluded that, at least for this client, fructose from chicory did not represent a commercial opportunity.
The study looked in considerable detail at the technology of fructose production and provided a number of economic scenarios based on different technical parameters.
Processing of Chicory to Syrups
Manufacturers and Distributors
Customer and Formulator Views
Quotas and Regulations
Appendix with Product Specifications
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market
- B0904 Vegetable Proteins Industry (Plant-Based Proteins)