B0903 Erythritol & Stevia Markets and Uses
The purpose of this study was to assist our client in updating its understanding of the
present market for erythritol and the ongoing situation in stevia.
CPL sought to identify the users of erythritol in the food & beverage area, and
to try to prioritise by listing the top 10 users. The focus was on global companies.
A second objective was to investigate suppliers’ capacities and prices for rebaudioside A/stevia and to provide our client with some insight and recommendations on the best company with which to work.
Our client wished to have information on aspects of erythritol as shown below:
• World market demand: Volumes, Value, Growth & Future Forecast
• Geographical Division: EU, US and ROW
• Applications Division: Food & Beverages
• List of Users: Top Ten highlighted, focus on global companies
For stevia, the focus was on suppliers, their capacities and prices.
CPL consulted with a group of individuals who were intimately linked to erythritol and stevia products over many years. For some of these, their involvement had ended and they are in other employment but still with contacts within the relevant sweetener business. Others were presently in positions of some responsibility still within these organisations being retained as consultants. These contacts are unnamed in the report.
Public sources were also used for much of the ‘hearsay’ information about both products. In addition, we used other database resources and obtained all the product launches worldwide since 2002 for erythritol and for the past 12 months for stevia derivatives.
Click to see the contents of the study or look below for an outline.
Short Answers to Client’s Questions
Principal Findings and Conclusions
Final Conclusions and Recommendations
- By country
Contact Reports on Erythritol and Stevia
News on Erythritol
News on stevia
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities