P9713 Erythritol Production
The purpose of the study was to estimate the likely cost of production of erythritol if manufactured at a scale of between 5,000 and 15,000 tonnes per year. The principal factor affecting the cost is the price the raw material. This is discussed in considerable detail. The purpose of this study was also to review the production methods of erthyritol in order to determine its likely cost of production by various routes, and thereby to assess the nature of any threat posed by erythritol to markets in which competing products were sold.
- Raw material costs
- Glucose price vs glucose value
- Capital costs
Annex I – Definitions.
Annex II – Process details and assumptions
Annex III – Product properties
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market
- B0904 Vegetable Proteins Industry (Plant-Based Proteins)