R9511 Commercialisation of Hebrew University Research
This report provided an overview of the quality and suitability of the research at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem for commercialisation through collaborative activities with EU companies.
The selection and assessment procedure was:
From an initial list, projects were selected within certain technical spheres that might be of commercial interest to EU companies. The client then gave a priority order to these choices and a number of projects were reviewed with researchers during a site visit. The projects were assessed in respect of their ability to be commercialised and interest to EU companies. Recommendations were made to the relevant bodies concerning which projects could be developed and the best methods for achieving this.
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market
- B0904 Vegetable Proteins Industry (Plant-Based Proteins)