R9511 Commercialisation of Hebrew University Research
This report provided an overview of the quality and suitability of the research at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem for commercialisation through collaborative activities with EU companies.
The selection and assessment procedure was:
From an initial list, projects were selected within certain technical spheres that might be of commercial interest to EU companies. The client then gave a priority order to these choices and a number of projects were reviewed with researchers during a site visit. The projects were assessed in respect of their ability to be commercialised and interest to EU companies. Recommendations were made to the relevant bodies concerning which projects could be developed and the best methods for achieving this.
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities