J0207 Chymosin 2002 Update
The objective of this study was to update previous chymosin reports focussing on specific information about patents due to expire, new patents and consideration of some issues relating to competition with the larger players and strategy to enter the chymosin market.
We contacted companies identified previously that could potentially produce GM chymosin. We briefly examined the changes in attitudes to GM and GM-derived ingredients and re-examined the commercial position of key players. We obtained a fairly definitive list of potential production partners worldwide and considered some of the questions related to toll fermentation.
Click here for a PDF of the contents of the study or look below for an outline.
Table of Contents
Description of Rennet and Coagulating Enzymes
Enzyme & Chymosin Markets
- 5 Companies
Other Potential Production Partners
New Patents for Chymosin Production
Patents Expiring in the Next 5 Years for Chymosin Production
- 3 contact reports
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities