V9208 Business Plan for a Biotechnology Company
This project reviewed a venture capital plan that was being considered for funding. The plan included a number of clever approaches to the use of enzymes in making novel products for the food and pharmaceutical industries. However, typically, the plan containing a number of aspects that were unlikely to be successful and it underestimated the resources required to approach the market.
Working with the entrepreneur, the company was eventually founded, funded, and is today a successful and growing innovative biotechnology company.
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities