V9208 Business Plan for a Biotechnology Company
This project reviewed a venture capital plan that was being considered for funding. The plan included a number of clever approaches to the use of enzymes in making novel products for the food and pharmaceutical industries. However, typically, the plan containing a number of aspects that were unlikely to be successful and it underestimated the resources required to approach the market.
Working with the entrepreneur, the company was eventually founded, funded, and is today a successful and growing innovative biotechnology company.
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market
- B0904 Vegetable Proteins Industry (Plant-Based Proteins)