AX12 Biofertilizers Brief
The purpose of this short report was to inform our client, a multinational life sciences company, on types of biofertilizers, their markets and the major players in the industry. The report accompanied a presentation for the client.
CPL’s approach was to base the study on publicly available information (e.g. data from government agencies, patents, scientific journals, trade press, internet etc.) and its network of contacts.
Searches were carried out to gather more information about markets, trends, companies and new products. We also carried out a short patent search to see if there were any recent innovations in animal product from various sources or their applications. Finally, we have reviewed news articles and abstracts of journal articles that we considered useful.
Click to see the contents of the study or look below for an outline.
Table of Contents
What are Biofertilizers?
Types of Biofertilizers
- Rhizobial bacteria
- Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria
The Current Market for Biofertilizers
Outlook and Potential
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AV01 PUReOPE: Process for Upgrade and Recovery Of Polyphenol Extracts
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market