AX12 Biofertilizers Brief
The purpose of this short report was to inform our client, a multinational life sciences company, on types of biofertilizers, their markets and the major players in the industry. The report accompanied a presentation for the client.
CPL’s approach was to base the study on publicly available information (e.g. data from government agencies, patents, scientific journals, trade press, internet etc.) and its network of contacts.
Searches were carried out to gather more information about markets, trends, companies and new products. We also carried out a short patent search to see if there were any recent innovations in animal product from various sources or their applications. Finally, we have reviewed news articles and abstracts of journal articles that we considered useful.
Click to see the contents of the study or look below for an outline.
Table of Contents
What are Biofertilizers?
Types of Biofertilizers
- Rhizobial bacteria
- Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria
The Current Market for Biofertilizers
Outlook and Potential
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities