V9207 Bioanalysis in Northern Ireland
The objective of the study was to examine the potential of bioanalysis for improving diagnostics, quality control, process control, safety monitoring and environmental monitoring in a range of industries in Northern Ireland. It was intended to contribute to formulating research directions and applications to improve competitiveness in that region and to examine the potential to create a local diagnostics industry.
The study was sponsored by the UK Department of Trade and Industry and the Industrial Development and Technology Unit in Northern Ireland. Subsequently, an implementation plan was prepared and a number of the recommendations of the study put into practice.
Table of Contents
The Industrial Base
Agro-Food and Environment
Relevant Technologies and their Potential
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AV01 PUReOPE: Process for Upgrade and Recovery Of Polyphenol Extracts
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market