AT06 Big Data: Technology Trend Analysis in Biostimulants and Biopesticides
The objective of this project was to assist a client with multivariate cluster analysis of large datasets to investigate technology trends in biopesticides and biostimulants.
A proprietary platform was used to analyse large datasets (“big data”) and reveal trends in technology developments in biopesticides and biosimulants.
The cluster analysis used advanced NLP technologies coupled with Artificial Intelligence algorithms to provide insights into the dataset.
The output of this analysis required interpretation and refinement in order to optimise the quality of insights gained.
CPL used its expertise to define keyword lists and to interpret the clusters which the software produced.
CPL’s experts in biopesticides and biostimulants were able to assist in the identification of technology trends and underlying drivers, potential gaps and opportunities in specific areas through the analysis of these data.
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities