Q9610 Acquisition of a Sweetener Company
A series of studies were carried out reviewing a company and its performance in the high intensity sweetener business with a view to acquisition by the client. The reason for the ongoing interest was that it was important for sugar companies to develop an overall ‘sweetener strategy’, which includes high intensity sweeteners, in order not to lose revenues from erosion of sucrose sales and to benefit from new markets available only to them.
CPL interviewed people knowledgeable about the industry and the target company, including senior employees and the company’s customers.
Company Personnel and Infrastructure
- Intellectual Property
- Know how
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS03 Natural Food Colour Technologies and Markets
- AU12 Clean Label Emulsifiers
- AV01 PUReOPE: Process for Upgrade and Recovery Of Polyphenol Extracts
- AW09 Soy Protein Animal Feed Market