Q9610 Acquisition of a Sweetener Company
A series of studies were carried out reviewing a company and its performance in the high intensity sweetener business with a view to acquisition by the client. The reason for the ongoing interest was that it was important for sugar companies to develop an overall ‘sweetener strategy’, which includes high intensity sweeteners, in order not to lose revenues from erosion of sucrose sales and to benefit from new markets available only to them.
CPL interviewed people knowledgeable about the industry and the target company, including senior employees and the company’s customers.
Company Personnel and Infrastructure
- Intellectual Property
- Know how
- AT13 Global Pectin Market Overview
- AV041 Animal Feed, Premixes and Feed Additives Competitive Landscape in Serbia
- AR01 Due Diligence on a Food Service Concepts and Ingredients Provider
- AS12 Market Potential for Supercritical CO2 Extraction
- AS10 Plant Nutrition Technology Opportunities